Business Development Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
China Unicom Americas is seeking a talented, experienced Business Development Manager to join our team and grow our business in the Chicago Market.
The selected candidate will possesses 3+ years of telecommunications sales experience, the ability to develop and leverage local partnerships to provide innovated integrated solutions and a skill for seeking out new business opportunities.
If you are hardworking, dedicated and looking for a new challenge the in exciting world of international telecommunications sales, apply today!
THIS POSITION REQUIRES FLUENCY IN MANDARIN CHINESE AND ENGLISH, ONLY CANDIDATES THAT INDICATE THIS ABILITY ON THEIR RESUME WILL BE CONSIDERED.
The selected candidate MUST have:
- Explore and develop new sales opportunities relating international telecom services
- Develop telecom business opportunities with potential customers
- Accomplish assigned sales targets
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (with particular emphasis on MS Excel)
- Previous carrier or ISP experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, Fortune 500 company with a truly global focus, please apply via email with resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s degree*.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This position requires fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Telecom industry knowledge and background
- 3+ years telecom sales experience
- Familiar with ICT, Cloud, and Data Center industries
- Authorized to work in U.S. without sponsorship
*A high degree of previous experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
We negotiate based on experience and relevancy.
We offer a competitive benefit plan.
CUA is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.