Airlines Cargo Sales Assistant
As a Sales Assistant，you will be responsible for the movement of our customer’s air shipments. You will be the main point of contact for coordination between freight forwarders and ground handlings.
The shift for this position is:
Five days per week,
9am-5:30pm(lunch break included)
• Completes coordination between all applicable parties for all air shipments for our customers;
• Ensures timely bookings, data entry , sales reports and other documentary works.
• Communicates regularly with customer in regards to customer’s shipment status as well as continuous communication with overseas departments for shipments issues;
• Meet KPI’s and tasks assigned by sales manager or upper level.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Detail oriented and strong follow-up skills
• Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Air Freight industry experience preferred
• Mandarin is a plus
（Benjamin Li ）
（Jayden Wang ）