Computes, classifies, records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
· Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, and reviews for accuracy.
· Assists employees, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounts and payment procedures.
· Processes ACH, Wire, and Check payments to Vendors/Suppliers, employees, and from Customers.
· Keep track of bank balances on a daily basis to ensure cash disbursements and receipts are processed correctly and efficiently.
· Journal Vouchers filing for both electronic and paper copies.
· Sends out monthly company credit cards activities to individual card holders for reimbursements and answers any questions that individual card holders may have for their company credit card activities.
· Prepares and execute monthly payment plans.
· Prepares the weekly cash and bank balances form.
· Maintains currency exchange rates at the beginning and end of a month through SAP system.
· Sends out bank activities to accountants for bookkeeping on a daily basis.
· Maintain contact with banks for questions related to bank accounts and payments.
· Liaison between banks and the department that need to issue Letter of Credit or any kind of bank guarantees that specified on the contract.
· Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in either Accounting or Finance.
· Zero to two years related experience and/or training.
· Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese is not require but will be a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software and Microsoft Office software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.