Han’s Laser Smart Equipment Group – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, Han’s Laser Smart Equipment Group is a world-leading laser machinery provider for industrial manufacturing. Our laser cutting portfolio contains basic 2D cutting series, professional pipe cutting series and precision-driving 3D cutting series. The laser welding portfolio contains robot welding station series, laser welding automotive production line, customized laser welding series and standard laser welding station series. Our products are broadly applied to multiple industries including railway communication, automobile, mechanical engineering, elevator, agricultural machines, petroleum production, and package, and sheet metal processing. The products have been sold worldwide in over 40 countries and areas.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FLUENT IN MANDARIN CHINESE. AS THIS ROLE WILL BE WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT IN CHINA, SO FLUENCY IN CHINESE IS CRUCIAL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
- Responsible for financial accounting related matters including financial reporting, annual budget, tax reporting, financial forecast and group projection, internal reconciliation and cash management.
- Responsible for additional tasks as and when may be assigned by accounting manager
1. Financial Reporting:
- Perform month-end closing activities to ensure timely closing.
- Prepare Group consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports
- Prepare reporting to hold company in China
- Review the accounts submitted by subsidiaries and ensure compliance with accounting standards, Group accounting policies and highlighting significant accounting and tax issues for attention
- Prepare/review annual statutory accounts and ensure compliance with the financial reporting standards
- Prepare /review annual budget report on variance analysis.
2. Cash Flow and Payment Process
- Monitor all receipts and payments as and when they fall due where applicable for sale.
- To ensure minimal cash is kept in current accounts and always have sufficient fund for operation
- Liaising with group tax and tax advisers on tax planning, tax estimates and tax returns.
- Professional qualification in accountancy or finance (eg. CPA, ACCA etc.)
- At least 3 years relevant experience in related field.
- Good communication and written skills both English and Mandarin and sound technical knowledge of accounting standards, tax and other related laws and regulations
- Well versed with PC application especially Microsoft Excel and related accounting systems
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Chinese (Required)
- One location