- Phoenix Tree Publising Inc.
- Phoenix Tree Publishing, the North America subsidiary of Beijing Language and Culture University Press (BLCUP), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BLCUP. Established in 2011 in Chicago, Phoenix Tree Publishing is the very first of its kind to take root outside of the Chinese-speaking world. Over 1,000 schools and universities have adopted our products across North America. To market and promote our products, solid collaboration has been developed with 26 online and offline distribution channels, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Follett, Ingram, and other industry leaders.
- Our website: phoenixtree.com
- Understand the basic marketing research approaches and methods
- Independently create market analysis reports, market research reports, and various other reports and presentations as needed
- Help the marketing and sales team to develop and execute the marketing strategy
- Assist with creation of marketing and promotional materials (both print and digital format) using design software, including but not limit to Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, etc
- Manage company’s social media pages and WeChat official account to generate sales and audience grow
- Customer data entry and management
- Client management and development
- Manage full circle project and track progress with limited guidance
- Should be able to work with a fun team and be creative
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is required, major in English Literature, ESL, TESOL, Business, Marketing, or related majors with a minimum GPA of 3.0.;
- Must be fluent in Chinese and English in both written and communication;
- Sales and marketing or related experience is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Basic understanding of SAP and visual design software (InDesign or Photoshop) is a plus;
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions;
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with others effectively;
- Possess creative and strategic thinking.
- Ability to deal with pressure;
- Willing to work overtime.
- $15.00 / hour
773-250-0707 ext 102