Han’s Laser Smart Equipment Group – Carrollton, TX
$50,000 – $80,000 a year
Headquartered in Shenzhen, China; Han’s Laser Technology Group is a world-leading laser machinery provider for industrial manufacturing. Our laser cutting portfolio contains basic 2D cutting, professional pipe cutting, and precision-driving 3D cutting equipment. The laser welding portfolio contains a robot welding station, laser welding automotive production line, customized laser welding, and standard laser welding station equipment. The Laser marking portfolio contains fiber laser marker, CO2 laser marker, UV laser marker, Ultra-fast laser marker, and related automation system. Our products are broadly applied to multiple industries including railway communication, automobile, mechanical engineering, elevator, agricultural machines, petroleum production and packaging, and sheet metal processing. The products have been sold worldwide in over 40 countries.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management.
- Addresses any pre-sale questions and resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Attend weekly team meetings to discuss sales goals and forecasts.
- Will be mostly responsible for the Texas territory and surrounding states. Possible expansion into Mexico territory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with engineers to establish a technical understanding of new products.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing and potential clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (Zoho), and 3D Software preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Five years of related experience in Machinery and CNC sales preferred.
- Previous experience working with Chinese companies and familiarity with Mexico territory highly preferred.
- Must be able to travel to trade shows, our San Jose office and China for training purposes.
Salary: $50,000 – $80,000 (DOE) + commissions
$50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year