Job Title: Production Worker
Reporting To: General Manager
• Supervise the production line workers team on their shift.
• Train and monitor staff to maximize performance on production line.
• Develop line standards to improve the efficiency of our manufacturing processes.
• Mobilize your team to actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Supervise the sanitary maintenance of equipment.
• Ensure that workers follow procedures and instructions that meet the quality requirements.
• Ensure a safe and clean work environment by adhering to and enforcing quality and safety programs, policy, and regulations.
• Assist other lines supervisors or unsupervised lines when required.
• Ensure that transition to next shift is complete before leaving.
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience in manufacturing
• Previous supervisions and leadership experience
• Good communication skills
• Available to work overtime and different shifts when needed.
• Able to maintain and service machines.
• Able to inspect and draft testing reports on machines.
• Advanced IT Tools user (computers, software, printers …etc.)
• Knowledge of OSHA standards
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Ability to lift loads of up to 50 lbs.