Assisting the Site Manager to do the on-site management, coordinate with CRRC Sifang Americas different departments and CTA for rapid troubleshooting and filed work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills/abilities with both the CTA and CRRC internal departments and support teams
- On-site personnel management
- On-site safety management
- Prepare work schedule and work reports
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required
- Strong ability to lead others and give direction as needed
- Occasional night shift work will be required
- Work multiple job locations which may change and update from one specific CTA terminal to another
- Other duties may be assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferred for candidate to have after-sales experience and after-sales training
- Preferred for the right candidate to have railway engineering background experience
- Preferred for candidate to speak: Mandarin and English
The physical demands described are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
CRRC is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of CRRC that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.